Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Being a college student I usually don't do much for Halloween, except come up with fun ideas to dress up as and never follow through. This year our ward threw a Halloween party and each FHE (Family Home Evening) group was assigned to pick a theme to dress up as. My group choose "Peter Pan", and a couple of the girls were hard core about winning, encouraging the rest of the group to work a little harder on our costumes. Our group came in second place, first place was "Monty Python", their costumes were awesome as well.



The night before the party my FHE brothers were over working on their costumes. One of the guys was assigned to be Michael, he really did not want to dress up in a pink onesie and hold a teddy bear, instead he wanted to be the crocodile. I helped him, with the help of one other guy to design his costume I was impressed with the out come. When he talked the jaws of the crocodile actually moved, it was awesome. Oh and I was a "lost boy".






Hope you all had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your costumes were awesome! It's so fun to read about your adventures at college. And thanks so much for your comments on our blog--it's nice to know people are reading! :)