Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday to spend with family and enjoy the good food. This year I was disappointed, along with Steve, that we would not be able to make it home this year being poor college students and all. Steven and I were planning to go all out and try to make a Thanksgiving meal similar to the one we would have had at home this year. To our surprise a week before Thanksgiving we each recieved a phone call from our parents, informing us they would be coming to spend Thanksgiving with us. Dad needed to drop off a company truck in Colorado and Provo Utah was on the way. Steven and I were quite excited to have Mom and Dad come up and continued to plan a good meal to treat our parents. Even though it was just the 4 of us, we made a full feast, which resulted in lots of left overs, Yum!

Thanksgiving table setting college style!
The Feast
I got to practice making pumpking and pecan pie, yum!
We even got to visit the Paredes Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment