I bought this tent over a year ago. I was so excited to finally use it. It was bigger than I thought, it barely fit in the family room. It has an entry way section that definitely could not be set up.
Roasted hot dogs on our little grill, lounged in our camping chairs and used the cool chest for a table. Notice our lights, first time using them after we put them up a few days prior.
The Happy Griller!
The happy camper's ready to eat hot dog's, jalapeno chips and soda!
I wanted to try a Reese's smore and let me tell you it was Delicious!!
After our delicious smores we played a couple different card games. Growing up, my family always played card games when we went camping, so of course we had to too! I then allowed electricity (basically TV) back into the evening and we finished the evening with an episode of Lost. Adam had never seen Lost before but now he is hooked! :) In the morning around 5 am we woke up to thunder and lightening. It rained hard for about an hour. It's a good thing we camped inside! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment