I keep promising that I will update my blog and before I know it 2 years has gone by, Oops!! Let's try this again. Quite a bit happens in 2 years. Instead of over whelming you and myself with all the new changes. I will mention a few changes and fill you in on what's happening now:
1. I still live in Utah (was not the plan 3 years ago)
2. My baby brother James graduated high school, joined me in Utah for 2 semesters of college and left on a mission to Mexico. He's been out 15 months. Makes me feel old!
3. I have now been left in Utah by all family and friends from Cali :(
4. The biggest news is I changed from a Miss to a Mrs :)
5. Three of my new brother-in-laws have the same names as my brothers in the same order (David, Steven and James) Pretty Crazy!
6. My sweet puppy Kimba passed away
7. I am certified in Infant Massage
8. I finally have my own place to decorate, yeah!
That's all for now! New blog posts coming soon........
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment