Mike and I in his new room. I'm sure going to miss him, I wish we were living closer to each other. I hope he loves it here just as I did and makes some life time friends.While in Rexburg we stayed in the new Marriott Hotel which was about 10 dollars more than the ghetto motel. I was shocked by how fancy and modern the hotel was. The room we stayed in had a microwave, frig and small counter space in one corner. Across the way was the mini living room which included a couch, desk, lamp and tv. On the other side of the room were two queen size beds with reading lights and two dresser and a window seat. And of course we had a bathroom but the shower and toilet were separate with their own sinks. All the room needed was a kitchen sink and stove and I could have moved in. I took a video to show but it's too long and will not load on here, so pictures will have to do.
I don't know about you but we were pretty impressed by the hotel and loved our stay! You can view the video of the room on YouTube at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUmzucJBixI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUmzucJBixI






No comments:
Post a Comment